zaterdag 6 december 2014

28 Soft Pop Songs - Lady Love


1 Rawls Lou - Lady Love
2 Carpenters - Close To You
3 Benson George - My Cherie Amour
4 Solution - 100 Words
5 Blunstone Colin - I Want Some More
6 Blood, Sweat & Tears - You've Made Me So Very Happy
7 Ian Janis - The Other Side Of The Sun
8 Jackson Michael - I Can't Help It
9 Dickson Barbara - My Heart Lies
10 Jones Girls The - Love Don't Ever Say Goodbye
11 Manhattans - It Feels So Good To Be Loved So Bad
12 Lofgren Nils - Shine Silently
13 Coolidge Rita - I Don't Want To Talk About It
14 LTD - Shine On
15 Joel Billy - Just The Way You Are
16 Mathis Johnny & Deniece Williams - Too Much, Too Little, Too Late
17 Byrds the - All I Really Want To Do
18 Time Bandits - I'm Specialized In You
19 Walker Brothers the - No Regrets
20 Cohen Leonard - Suzanne
21 Jacksons the - Ben
22 Armetrading Joan - Rosie
23 Stylistics, The - There Is Always Something There To Remind Me
24 Love Unlimited - Oh Love, Well, We Finally Made It
25 Nits The - Nescio
26 Gladys Knight & The Pips - Am I Too Late
27 Coltrane Chi - Time To Come In
28 Vannelli Gino - Lady

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten