vrijdag 5 december 2014

20 Super Oldies of the 60's Vol. 7


1 Duprees the - My own true love
2 Crests The - Trouble in paradise
3 Roommates the - Glory of love
4 Beach Boys The - Surfin' USA
5 Grant Janie - Triangle
6 Chimes the - I'm in the mood for love
7 Embers the - Solitaire
8 Premiers the - Farmer John
9 Jan & Dean - Heart and soul
10 Champs the - Limbo Rock
11 Duprees the - why don't you believe me
12 Tradewinds the - New York is a lonely town
13 Thomas B.J. - Billie & Sue
14 Crawford Johnny - Cindy's birthday
15 Raindrops the - What a guy
16 Sands Evie - Take me for a little while
17 Wallace Jerry - In the misty moonlight
18 Chad & Jeremy - If i loved you
19 Scott Jack - What in the world comes over you
20 Warwick Dionne - I just don't know what to do with myself

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten