vrijdag 5 december 2014

28 originele artiesten - Het beste uit de Top 40 van het jaar '89


1 Sandra - (I'll never be) Maria Magdalena
2 Modern Talking - You're my heart, you're my soul
3 Cure the - Close to me
4 James Rick - Glow
5 Princess - Say i'm your number one
6 Dazz Band - Let it all blow
7 Depech Mode - Just can't get enough
8 Jackson Jermaine & Pia Zadora - When the rain begins to fall
9 Murray Head - One night in Bankok
10 Five Star - Let me be the one
11 Ashford & Simpson - Solid
12 Ocean Billy - Loverboy
13 Dolly Dots - Only the rain
14 Mary Jane Girls - In my house
15 Commodores - Nightshift
16 Neyman Benny - Waarom fluister ik je naam nog
17 Rah Band - Clouds across
18 Latin Quarter - Radio Africa
19 Boeijen Groep Frank - Kronenburg Park
20 Davis Georgie - Blackstar
21 Hazes André - Ik meen't
22 Joling Gerard - Ticket to the tropics
23 Opus - Life is life
24 Baker George Selection - Santa Lucia by night
25 Pozzoli Silver - Around my dream
26 De Munck Danny - Mengelmoes
27 Debarge - Rhythm of the night
28 BZN - The summertime

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten