vrijdag 5 december 2014

20 Golden Favourites of the 60's


1 Hopkin Mary - Those Were The Days
2 Allisons The - Are You Sure
3 Posey Sandy - I Take It Back
4 Jerry & The Pacemakers - I'm The One
5 Reeves Martha & The Vandellas - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
6 Jan & Dean - Ride The Wild Surf
7 Sam The Sham & His Pharao's - Wooly Bully
8 Royal Billy Joe - Down On The Boondocks
9 Sam & Dave - Hold On My Coming
10 Tamms the - Hey Girl Don'T Bother Me
11 Checker Chubby - Let's Twist Again
12 Rodgers Jimmie - Kisses Sweeter Than Wine
13 Freddie & The Dreamers - I Understand
14 Lopez Trini - This Land Is Your Land
15 Johnny & the Hurricanes - Red River Rock
16 Roe Tommy - Dizzy
17 Shirelles the - Will You Love Me Tomorrow
18 Shannon Del - Runaway
19 Oliver - Good Morning Starshine
20 Iron Butterfly - In A Gadda Da Vida

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten