vrijdag 5 december 2014

28 Golden Oldies - Remember the 70's


1 Santana - Jingoloba
2 Chicago - 25 Or 6 To 4
3 Blunstone Colin - Wonderful
4 Moody Blues - I'm Just A Singer In A Rock And Roll Band
5 Ekseption - Peace Planet
6 Ashton, Gardner & Dyke - Resurrection Shuffle
7 Stardust Alvin - My Coo-Ca-Choo
8 John Elton - Daniel
9 Bischop Elvin - Fooled Around And Fell In Love
10 Sailor - Sailor
11 Big Mouth & Little Eve - Uncle
12 Teach-In - Fly Away
13 New Seekers the - I'd Like To Teach The World To Sing
14 Marmalade the - Rainbow
15 Blue Haze - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
16 Cash Johnny - Tear On My Pillow
17 Melvin Harold & The Blue Notes - If You Don't Know Me By Now
18 Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show - Sylvia's Mother
19 De Graaff Leon - Pittburgh In The Rain
20 Rosenbaum Don - Swimming Into Deep Water
21 John Dummer's Famous Music Band - Nine By Nine
22 Bee Gees - My World
23 Bloom Bobby - Montego Bay
24 Bastos J. - Loop Di Love
25 Dean Sharif - Do You Love Me
26 M.A.S.H. - Suicide Is Painless
27 Tremeloes - I Like It That Way
28 Casey And The Pressure Group - Soul Tango

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten